Thursday, March 21, 2019

.....the eternal being

Rain still falls with the same music
Myriads of flower bloom in profusion
Something has really changed
This strangeness is blurring the vision

Thousands of word echo in my head
I try to sort them out everyday
But somewhere deep inside
I think, I know, when I lost the way

But can I ask for forgiveness
Those who believed in me
It’s been really a rough walk
A journey through the steep hill

One day, I’ll find my destiny
But your love is what that matters
I know it’s impossible to repay
But your dreams will never shatter

Gazing at the full moon sight
My heart promised something
It’s just a phase of life
But love is only the eternal being

©Bhawana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Published in Enchanted Garden, Issue 7

  barefoot I root myself back again   --Under the Basho, 17th November 2019 (Modern Haiku)   desculț mă înrădăcinez înapoi d...