Thursday, March 21, 2019

A whirlwind of thoughts.....

It was still dark outside
But I couldn’t sleep anymore
So, I came out to cease the
Whirlwind of my thoughts

Breeze was chilling and
Fog covered the street lamp
Barefoot I was walking
Soil was cold and damp

Silence was all around
My heart let out a sigh
To see things more clearly
I just closed my eyes

Sitting there for a while
My mind eased the knots
Sometime I just need time
To unwind the thoughts

Looking at the morning star
I greeted the hastening dawn
Sky was turning pinkish while
Birds were chirping in lawn

It’s the time to begin new day
I looked at the beautiful light
My heart started singing while
Buds were blooming in delight


©Bhawana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Published in Enchanted Garden, Issue 7

  barefoot I root myself back again   --Under the Basho, 17th November 2019 (Modern Haiku)   desculț mă înrădăcinez înapoi d...