Thursday, March 21, 2019

Everything's alright....

Water is flowing silently, I guess I’ve come too far
In the search of my own self, I’ve found that lost star
My mind is wrapped in strange tranquillity today
The obscurity of my mind is slowly fading away
I closed my eyes to feel this very essence
The cognition in my heart as I’m meeting myself
My heart is asking me where you were all these days
Why you doubted, why you kept your mind in haze
Trust your heart; trust the people who love you
Sweet soul, stop questioning because the world never knew
Who you were, who you are & what you really believe in
Be fearless of setbacks as the earth never forgets to spin
You will surely achieve what you always dreamed of
I know, it’s taking long but you will be thereof
The sun is waiting to shine with full brilliance
You will see yourself in the light with clearance
Let your mind be free from all the confusions
Erasing the despair allow it to bloom in profusion
As I opened my eyes, a tear rolled down
Now, I will never ever let myself drown
I will always try my best how hard the situation gets
Never will lose hope, never ever allow the chance to regret
Because those who love me, they are with me
And I know something divine kept supporting me
I’m not the one who will ever lose hope in this game of life
Your love gives me strength to fight and reaching the light

©Bhawana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Published in Enchanted Garden, Issue 7

  barefoot I root myself back again   --Under the Basho, 17th November 2019 (Modern Haiku)   desculț mă înrădăcinez înapoi d...