Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Sky meets the ground.....

Open your eyes look at me
See that light, hold my hand
Why you look weary?
Why you look sad?
Just come with me
We will cross the land
Let them say what they want
Leave the trail of colors behind
The darkness will be invaded soon
My sunset will guide you to sunrise
We will lit the dark alleys
You just put on back that smile
Pass on your worries to me
While I behold the hues of twilight
They don’t know who you are
Let them judge, let them think
I know your beautiful heart
Glimpse of innocence when they blink
Talk to me with your soul
While fire flies flicker around
Remember, you’re not alone as
At horizon sky meets the ground

©Bhawana

2 comments:

Published in Enchanted Garden, Issue 7

  barefoot I root myself back again   --Under the Basho, 17th November 2019 (Modern Haiku)   desculț mă înrădăcinez înapoi d...