Friday, June 29, 2018

A dream blooms....



My father gifted me a little plant
He told me to take care with
Love as it’s quite scant.
When I touched its little leaves
I felt like I forgot all grieves
I ran quickly to my sweet garden
Planted the plant in the soil
Less hardened
Now my life was changed a lot
Most of the day I used to adore
Adore the beauty how it was growing
Those lovely leaves were just mind blowing
But one thing was still there
That made me curious
I wanted to see the flowers
And my wish was so serious
Days after days passed away
I was thinking why so delay
Why the flowers are still not there
I was in little despair
No butterflies
No fragrance
No little wasps
No bee’s dance
I was ignoring the other plant’s beauty
They were smiling & greeting like it’s their duty
But my dear plant was bearing no flower
After some days of nature’s shower
I saw something on my sweet plant
Oh!! wow, what’s the next plan
Looking closely is there the little bud
The excitement started flowing in my blood
And finally the great day came
Now nature can’t be blame
I saw the beautiful Hibiscus flower
And can’t stopped looking at it for hours
I touched it soft petals
They were more precious than those metals
I was so happy as the flower bloomed
My garden was filled with sweet perfume
Now the butterflies could also be invited
Enjoying the bee’s dance I was delighted
The wasps too seemed excited
I feel like whole universe united.


©Bhawana

No comments:

Post a Comment

Published in Enchanted Garden, Issue 7

  barefoot I root myself back again   --Under the Basho, 17th November 2019 (Modern Haiku)   desculț mă înrădăcinez înapoi d...