Wednesday, June 13, 2018

Universe and me


Universe and Me...

Whether I’m awake or asleep
Ceaseless thoughts surround me
Regrets of past and hope for new
Everything seems false, even if it’s true

Confronting the deepest fear
Freeing the mind from despair
Sometimes, this life shackles me
I just wonder, if it’s meant to be

Those doubting eyes, stab my heart
Feels like, will this pain ever depart
But the dreams in eyes set me ablaze
Calm affirmation of moon, as I gaze

Faith that ignites my heart and soul
Harmonious symphony that echoes
When you have nothing to lose
You’re all free to decide and choose

I’m the free spirit flying to infinity
A changeless glory till the eternity
These little boundaries can’t limit me
As I believe in love and the divinity

The miraculous stars in the sky
Celestial beauty shimmers in eyes
Strengthening the bond between
Me and the vast universe within


©Bhawana


No comments:

Post a Comment

Published in Enchanted Garden, Issue 7

  barefoot I root myself back again   --Under the Basho, 17th November 2019 (Modern Haiku)   desculț mă înrădăcinez înapoi d...